Basic Shellscheme - 3x3 Stand
Turnkey Stand - 3x3 - Aisle Stand
Turnkey Stand - 3x3 - Corner Stand
The WFC2015 International Exhibition will take place during the XIV World Forestry Congress which is to address the theme Forests and People: Investing in a Sustainable Future.
This Exhibition will become the hub of the forestry sector and provide the best environment to build ties among governments, international organisations, co-operation agencies, firms, and non-government organisations.
A booth at the Exhibition is a unique opportunity to offer goods, services and technology to executives, technical experts and engineers from national and international firms and create business opportunities in the main markets of the region.
Reasons for exhibiting
The XIV World Forestry Congress offers a unique opportunity to participate in an international trade exhibition that brings together the main players in the forestry sector, its industry and companies and the academic-scientific world.
Exhibition Stand Options and Prices
(minimum 9 square metres)
- Turnkey Stand Price
per square metre: ZAR 2,700
- Basic BoothPrice
per square metre: ZAR 2,350
- Bare Surface
Price per square metre: ZAR 1,750
During the WFC2015 International Exhibition you will be able to:
- Contact potential partners and generate new sales leads
- Enhance your relationship with existing customers
- Reinforce your market share
- Introduce new products and services
- Keep updated with market trends
- Share experiences, views, needs and concerns
- Add contacts to your database for future business relationships
- National, provincial and municipal governments
- International organisations and co-operation agencies
- Universities and research centres
- Non-governmental organisations, associations and institutions
- Forestry companies and industries
- Logistics, distribution and marketing firms
- Inputs, tools and machinery suppliers
Thousands of professionals, technical experts, students, government officials, teachers and researchers from more than 160 countries are expected at the Congress. These visitors will include representatives of forestry industries, timber dealers, logistics firms, exporters and importers, trade promotion institutions and entities, research centres and civil associations.
With logistical support available from the WFC2015 Exhibition Secretariat, participation in the exhibition is easy, affordable and will place your products, services and research directly in front of your target market.
CLICK HERE FOR THE EXHIBITION APPLICATIONInterested organisations should email firstname.lastname@example.org.